Lifelong learning enhances our comprehension, skill, and wisdom needed throughout the life. It is about creating and maintaining a positive attitude to learning both for personal and professional development. Lifelong learning boosts confidence and makes us adaptable. It shapes our belief system and cultivates a satisfying personal life.
Children can opt for Lifelong learning course along with the conventional subjects. This course is spread over all the grades in our school, covering the following areas.
- The Success Quiz
- Huawei’s Founder Speaks To BBC
- Introducing Childcare and Child Psychology to Instructors and parents.
- Life is easy -Jon Jandai
- Consequences of your information on Internet -11-16 year olds
- Use of Children’s encyclopedia and Storytelling to encourage children’s participation in family discussions.
- Increasing imaginative capabilities through animations and cartoons about inventions and discoveries, sightseeing, visiting factories, zoo, aquarium, plane rides, sailing trips. Movie selections for children on Netflix.
- Friendship, Trust building, understanding money, cooperation, exchange, meeting strangers.
- Online friends club, collaboration in making YouTube channel, recording videos. Story writing for Children’s Newsletter and use of MailChimp emailing.
- Downloadable audio, video storybooks, apps and games. Using Wii and Xbox.
- Instructional programs about Instagram, web-chat, picture editing tools, blogs
- Encouraging Origami, Abacus, Lego, Mechano-set, Rubrics cube, Cooking.
- Learning various languages, Sign language, Shorthand, Typewriting and Handwriting
- Making Handicrafts, toys, developing hobbies and collections.
- Encouraging lifestyle of sharing and teamwork.
- Admiring nature, planting trees, hydroponics, saving water, disposing garbage, recycling.
- Telling the truth, being kind and respectful.
- Physical fitness exercises, hygiene, safety, and health.
- Learning to enjoy little things, handle emergency situations, coping with stress.
- Memorising significant facts, dates, quotable quotes
- Rhyming words, riddles and jokes, links to famous Children books, Classics, tales, and fables.
- Abiding by Law and Learning road signs
- Importance of Time Management, being organised and taking care of your belongings
- Understanding concepts; Time, Calendar, Weights, Measurements, Volume, Distance, Speed, Acceleration.
- Importance of computer usage, solar energy, carbon footprint
- Playing keyboards guitar and drum set, singalong karaoke, and dance.
- Riding a bike, camping and making a tent at home, Clay molding.
- Scrabble, Ludo, Memory cards
- Understanding Who am I?, why am I here?, What do you want to be and why?
- Learning to imagine, What if scenarios
- Making best friends, eating with family, helping in home chores.
- Use of mobile phone, remembering landmarks and addresses
- Helping the poor and needy.
- Scanned Translations from good books
You can pay for this course using a debit or credit card.
We also honour bank transfers:
So go ahead start your study from school!