Home / Shop
BSN-I Sem-II English Learning Program
Manufacturer: Indus e-School
- Customer Reviews (0)
This course is designed to develop and enhance learners’ receptive and productive language skills. It will help students to improve their reading speed as well as comprehension, at a deeper level. The focus will also be on developing writing skills.
Here, you can take online quizzes and assessments. This course has seven units helping you develop along with the following areas.
- Develop speed reading
- Enhance reading skills: skimming and scanning
- Read and summarize simple nursing-related texts/information
- Write coherent paragraphs
- Learn and use new vocabulary items
- Write short applications using the language of request
- Make appropriate use of specified grammatical items
- Write nursing objectives
Unit I: Speed Reading
- This unit helps students increase their reading speed. This helps them in other subjects too.
Unit II: Reading and Summarizing
- In this unit, we help students build their summarizing skills by selecting significant points from a text/article and rejecting unwanted/irrelevant information. It emphasizes giving an accurate and objective account of a given text in one's own words.
Unit III: Paragraph Development
- Here we discuss the key features of a paragraph, its structural components, unity, and coherence. It enables students to write unified, coherent paragraphs in the form of field visit reports/summaries.
Unit IV: Nursing objectives
- This unit aims at establishing the importance of documenting accurate, complete, and comprehensive nursing objectives in an organized manner.
Unit: V Grammar
- This unit enables students to make appropriate use of specified grammar items.
Unit: VI Vocabulary
- This unit builds verbal skills with newer vocabulary items.
Unit VII: Writing Short Applications Using Language of Request
- Here we focus on the correct format/layout and language of letters of request.
There are no reviews yet, submit yours in the box provided.
Submitting Your Review, Please Wait
Your Review Has Been Submitted Successfully
Add a review for BSN-I Sem-II English Learning Program
You must include a title, rating, and message in your review.
Your Review Title